Here is a selection of feedback from previous clients
Click here to download the full feedback document: Client Feedback
- Phil Gott was excellent – well informed and made you feel relaxed. He was very professional and extremely helpful in his approach.
- Phil was a great example of how a presenter should be. He was able to help me fix problems I have when giving presentations. He gave some great tips on how to prepare and deliver and was obviously a well read and very experienced man in this regard. I would recommend his training in the future.
- The trainer gave practical advice, which one can draw on in the future. Would welcome further sessions with him as well as training for solicitors.
- The tutor was effective, involving the entire group and making sense of a potentially difficult subject. He kept the attention of the group throughout.
- I found the seminar to be very useful, the trainer gave effective feedback and excellent advice. I liked the fact that I had individual time to discuss my presentation skills with the trainer and then worked as a group witnessing the strengths and weaknesses of other ‘trainees’.
- The instructor was well versed in his subject and showed himself to be very experienced and patient. He did not try to change my presentational approach and only pointed out how to enhance it.
- I found Phil an excellent trainer for training of this nature, he put us all at our ease. I did a presentation a few days before the training and another a few days after and was very pleased with the improvement as a result of the training.
- Content was very good – even went away from the seminar determined to be more confident, and certainly felt positive. I have been to one of Phil’s workshops before and always feel that his enthusiasm and delivery help to make people feel interested and involved.
- Excellent! Useful tips and good interaction with practical aids. Really felt improvement over the morning as we put constructive criticism of strengths and weaknesses into practice. The session couldn’t be faulted.
- Phil is an excellent trainer and gives his pupils just the right amount of encouragement and constructive criticism to give them confidence to believe that they can give great presentations.
- Thank you for the delivery of the Client Care course this morning. It was excellent, entertaining and very well received.
- The one-to-one training was useful to identify specific areas for improvement. The group session was helpful to practice in front of others and benefit from others comments. Good progression through the day with opportunities to work on weaknesses. The video recording assisted in monitoring progress and useful for future reference. Phil Gott was very good – positive with constructive comments, not at all intimidating and easy to learn from.
- The notes and handouts are excellent and together with Phil Gott’s advice throughout the session the course will prove invaluable. It was an excellent course and I can recommend it without hesitation.
- I wanted to write and thank you for your input into last weekend’s IT off-site training event. Having spoken to a number of people who attended, the event was a great success and the comments received from your session were very good indeed.
- The training session was very relevant and particularly geared to my needs and was very positive. I came out feeling I had achieved something good.
- One of the best sessions like this I have attended. All credit to Phil Gott who was personable, informative and could communicate his ideas well. Excellent.
- The course has a very valuable role in increasing morale and building team spirit aside from its primary objectives of developing selling skills.
- I would sum up the programme as being of immense value to me and guiding me on the way forward to my end goal. It was very positive and the tuition given was invaluable. I would recommend it without hesitation to others.
- I would not have believed that one afternoon could make such a difference.
- The training was very helpful, I enjoyed it and think that I improved my skills. Phil was very helpful, interesting and inspiring. He made you believe that you could do it!
- I found the training really beneficial and enjoyable. I hadn’t really known what to expect but Phil was totally reassuring and the feedback that he has sent through since is really useful. Personally I think this is one of the most positive training courses that I’ve been on.
- I thought that Phil Gott was an excellent presenter who made the course interesting (with his little anecdotes) and very enjoyable. I left the training feeling totally motivated and ready to motivate my staff.
- The seminar really helped with confidence and taught me exactly how to prepare for and present a good presentation. I felt that I improved considerably over the course of the day.
- Phil was very positive, encouraging you to believe in your good points and with plenty of suggestions for improving your weaker points.
- Excellent. Down to earth valuable comments, incisive approach. Really worth speaking to, very helpful.
- This was an excellent presentation skills seminar in every respect. I can suggest nothing which would improve this session. Phil Gott is an extremely good trainer and I thoroughly enjoyed the day.
- The video session was very useful. The trainer offered practical advice on presenting on any topic to an audience. It was a terrific confidence booster. I have a fear of public speaking, which Phil Gott made me realise even the most brilliant after dinner speakers suffer from. He showed via a series of tips how to control the nervousness and at least give the impression of confidence and authority.
- I found the training session to be excellent and very worthwhile. The content was well structured and I was able to build on the skills that I was learning over the course of the afternoon. The trainer was very motivating and sympathetic to the individual requirements of each participant. I felt that I had been pushed and was encouraged to ‘step out of my comfort zone’, which felt like a great achievement.
- Excellent session, lots of practical advice and food for thought – critical to success was videoing/recording so I could see improvement based on techniques taught.
- I very much enjoyed both sessions and found them to be extremely useful. I also found your individual style of training greatly contributed to the success of both sessions.
- Phil Gott was very good at taking away nervousness and finding ways of making my presentations more effective.
- Well-structured, constructive session – you could see exactly how you were improving or otherwise throughout the session. Good use of technology.
- Phil Gott was very good. He made me feel very comfortable and really took the time to work on things that I was weak at, but also reassured the positive things.